There is talk around about a guy who got fired for a run in with a Conservative pundit. (See Nashville is Talking, and Knox Views, and of course Tennessee Guerilla Women are outraged about this fascist injustice).
I'm a little on a privacy kick when it comes to businesses, so I don't have much sympathy for the guy. But the funniest thing is the comments on the pinkslipper's blog; here are the last two:
At 4:45 PM, January 14, 2007, Fatmouse said...
Wow, you're a 28-year-old video store clerk.
At 4:49 PM, January 14, 2007, Arachnae said...
Hmmm. Seems like people's opinions of this fracas are heavily influenced by their politics. Well, I'm a dirt-loving, tree-hugging old hippy but I still think you deserved firing, Chuckles. Because people will stop shopping at a place where the staff mocks them online, and the store will go out of business.
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment