This article (here) about a local "A" student and pot smoker made me think of Paris Hilton and Dan Quayle and "Murphy Brown" and the perils of adopting Libertine values: the gifted or talented or "advantaged" folks aren't the ones that are truly bear the brunt of foolish choices.
hat tip: Volunteer Voters
Hello world!
7 years ago
4 comments:
So now, smokin' dope is a liberal 'value'? I would say the liberal value demonstrated by the student was his 'A grade' GPA.
Ned,
Thanks and nice job on the 'Dr. Will post.' Maybe sometime I'll return the favor and make you 'RRWA blogger of the week.' Honestly, you're not as bad as some wingnuts out there.
"I would say the liberal value demonstrated by the student was his 'A grade' GPA."
No, that student is just "acting Republican."
And thanks for the left-handed (naturally) compliment.
What a coincidence, all those that persecute pot smokers have no experience with it. The penalty for drinking beer would likely have been less.
What a surprise. Pam is excusing pot smoking.
But Pam, how do you know who does and doesn't have "experience with" pot?
Post a Comment