Tuesday, June 05, 2007

LeBron takes charge . . . or not

I regret hearing that basketball stud LeBron James is less than a "stand up" guy in his personal life. (SportingNews.com - NBA - "Oh, baby! LeBron ready for finals, son's arrival") Speaking about his soon-to-be-born second child with girlfriend Savannah Brinson, James says:
"It's great," James said Tuesday shortly before the Cavaliers left for San Antonio. "Any time you are able to have another child and something to live for and have responsibility for, it's always a big step in any man's life. And that I'm a part of the finals, something I've always watched growing up, it's something special."
The children are not likely to ever be destitute, and he surely could have pushed his "fiancee" to abort both of them, but he ought to go ahead and marry her if he plans to keep making babies with her.

No comments: