I hadn't heard that Michael Moore had challenged Fred Thompson to a "debate" on the issue of "healthcare" (healthcare plus a host of Mooronic allegations--e.g., "are you or have you ever been a friend of Bill Frist who made a lot of money in BigHealth!!!!").
Of course, Moore is just interested in promoting his latest crockumentary, but I enjoyed Thompson's pointed response to Moore's "challenge." Watch it here: Breitbart.tv » Exclusive: Thompson Responds to Michael Moore Challenge.
Hello world!
7 years ago
4 comments:
Fred Thompson insults Michael Moore then refuses to debate him on healthcare - real classy. No wonder, a new study finds US last in healthcare among wealthy nations.
Michael Moore was right about Iraq and 2 new studies show, he’s right about US healthcare: it’s the most expensive in the world and the least effective among wealthy nations, and it’s gotten more expensive and corrupt under the Bush Administration.
So Fred, since you raised hundred of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from the health care and insurance industries . . . you better keep hiding.
Sure, healthcare in Europe is "free." And I'm guessing that you believe Castro's detainees/citizens are in healthcare heaven?
I'm interested in the "new study" being cited, too. Do you have a link?
Not refering to Cuba, Cuba isn't a 'wealthy nation'.
The study I cited.
Cuba isn't a 'wealthy nation'. Tell me about it . . . but Cuba and Moore's cozying up to Castro was the point of Thompson's "insult," wasn't it?
Thanks for the link . . . I'll get back with you about why it's wronger than dirt ;)
Post a Comment