"The debate question was fundamentally a setup for ridicule. No one was served, and no one, alas, is the wiser.
My opinion.
Kathleen Parker"
Hello world!
7 years ago
"Yet wisdom is vindicated by all her children." --Jesus
"The debate question was fundamentally a setup for ridicule. No one was served, and no one, alas, is the wiser.
My opinion.
Kathleen Parker"
4 comments:
I know I'm wiser. I had no idea who the evolution deniers were, and now I do. Informed!
I'm sure you were really giving them a look prior to knowing they didn't believe in Darwinism.
Absolutely not. But I have a big platform. Learning who the evolution deniers are allowed me to broadcast that information on my blog. There are so many of us who are now wiser.
True, but we Evolution Deniers stick together and we are not the 30% hardcore Democrat "base," so by all means, keep broadcasting.
Oh, you ought to "out" all those Global Warming Deniers, while you're at it.
Post a Comment