"Yet wisdom is vindicated by all her children." --Jesus
Yeah, it sho takes one to know one, don't it?I'll bet that Blue Collar Comedy Tour is packed out with rich, white Republicans and Religious Conservatives.
Er...this is not "the media;" these are "people in entertainment."
And if I could read, I'd be dangerous.Mea culpa.However, I don't think folks like Rona Barret are really "the media," either.
Though a bit snarky, I get your point and agree inasmuch as "the media" implies journalism/news outlets. I meant the more traditional meaning of "media"--which I take to be all medium-s for communicating.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah, it sho takes one to know one, don't it?
I'll bet that Blue Collar Comedy Tour is packed out with rich, white Republicans and Religious Conservatives.
Er...this is not "the media;" these are "people in entertainment."
And if I could read, I'd be dangerous.
Mea culpa.
However, I don't think folks like Rona Barret are really "the media," either.
Though a bit snarky, I get your point and agree inasmuch as "the media" implies journalism/news outlets. I meant the more traditional meaning of "media"--which I take to be all medium-s for communicating.
Post a Comment