Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Giuliani may have used command center for adulterous relationship--not that there's anything wrong with that

Yes, this report that Rudy Giuliani may have chosen the location of the NYC Emergency Command Center for less than appropriate reasons bothers me, but I'm also bothered that an act has to be associated with a Republican actor to bring indignant Democrats out of the woodwork. The Reality-Based Community: Was 7 WTC Rudy's Love Shack?

4 comments:

Litzz11@yahoo.com said...

Oh come on Ned, this is OLD news in Left Blogistan. Talking Points Memo picked up on it over a week ago.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/016484.php

Don't blame us because you're just now finding out about it.

ned said...

I wasn't really blaming; more like mocking. But I'm not sure I have any good reason to add TPM to my daily list.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ned said...

Sorry "ZeusGrandchild" books-as-comments don't fly, but I get your point . . . you don't like Giuliani. Give us a link and we may visit your site, but . . .