Friday, August 11, 2006

Uh oh, did Bushitler violate British Islamofascists' rights?

Kudos to American intelligence for their part in foiling the most recent terrorist scheme.

UPDATE: As Rich Lowry states in this NRO op/ed, the Left routinely ignores the implications of their efforts to impugn this administration's every effort to wage the war on Islamofascism.

5 comments:

Sean Braisted said...

hah...you said shitler.

ned said...

Sean,
Yes, that was for all the Beavis and Buttheads who frequent the blog.

(as an aside, I actually had a recent post of yours in mind when I wrote the Karl Rove post on Thursday; whatchya think?).

Sean Braisted said...

Not sure what to make of it...I don't think politics had anything to really do with the takedown of the Terrorists in London. That was just good work on the part of the British. As for the Unitary Executive, Rove doesn't have to scare the people into accepting it, because the rubber stamp congress has already given the President Caesar-like powers.

ned said...

Agreement on something between two branches of gov't doesn't always equal a "rubber stamp."

But I guess you don't think that the whole British "terror" "threat" was intended to scare Americans into letting the Congress off the hook for "rubber stamping" Bushitler's juggernaut to dictatorship (at least the last 1.5 years of this current dictatorial term . . .)? If that's so, perhaps we are making progress . . .

Sean Braisted said...

Ned, I try hard not to buy into conspiracy theories...the truth is always scarier when the Republicans are in control.