Monday, July 23, 2007

What's wrong with namecalling, if it's the way I feel?

I often wonder how Sen. Harry Reid rose to the level of Senate Majority Leader, given his penchant for namecalling. Well, on one of the Sunday shows (report here), Reid explained his "thinking":
"'I call them the way I see them,' Reid made clear Sunday. 'Alan Greenspan, when they asked me about him, I said I thought he was the biggest political hack in Washington. That's how I felt. Why shouldn't I say that?'"
Later in the article, Reid calls Dubya "the worst president we've ever had" . . . does that mean that Reid is Senate Majority Leader in one of the worst Congresses we've ever had?

9 comments:

William said...

Must see video - your chief

ned said...

Don't you mean my priest, in the Temple of Authoritarian Cultists?

ned said...

Interesting "report," William. An accusatory press release from Pat Leahy treated as some type of evidence? And it's not "news" that some Democrats think it is an impeachable offense to fire a US Atty.

William said...

Watch the video. Spector is not a Dem.

ned said...

I know Specter (note spelling) isn't a Democrat . . . what does that have to do with the price of a Lieberman campaign sticker in China?

William said...

AP is reporting documents show Gonzales committed perjury yesterday.

Also, in the contempt citations, Conyers has proof that federal civil service statutes were violated in the attorney firings and that justice was obstructed in a coverup attempt that indicates a high level of White House involvement.

Which way are they going Ned?

Tell me.

This way -


DOWN

DOWN

DOWN!

ned said...

Sorry, William, maybe you missed this . . .

I know Specter (note spelling) isn't a Democrat . . . what does that have to do with the price of a Lieberman campaign sticker in China?

And the AP is reporting that FOUR senators think that perhaps they should demand an investigation into whether perjury may have been committed. And how dumb would Gonzales be to lie about that --there were likely a slew of congress members and staff present, there are probably minutes of the briefing, every Democrat staffer in America is tivoing this oversight hearing. Oh, I forgot, you guys think that the Administration's corruption--or stupidity/incompetence, knows no bounds.

Anonymous said...

you said it!

Fatih Nakış said...

Music TurkRap Fatih Nakış Nakış işleme