Sunday, July 15, 2007

The crazy birdwatcher in the basement speaks

I've been on the road for a couple days, so I haven't had much spare time to post, but aside from that isn't technology amazing? To be able to post to my blog from almost anywhere in the world . . .

Anyhow, I thought this story was kind of funny, in light of some posts and comments that frequent WiV commenter (or commienter, as I sometimes affectionately say) from William about a "concern" for securing our nation's borders. Of course, William was mainly using that issue as a device to somehow undercut Dubya's credibility in waging the war in Iraq for America's safety.

The AP story concerning a border fence is funny to me because fun/fruity/wacky/Lefty elements of the Democrat Party coalition have been largely silent or kept under wraps in the debate about immigration reform these many months (more than a year, since this battle began last Summer, before the election . . .)

No comments: