I can't believe that I didn't post at all yesterday--dadgum deck sealing took me the entire day. But in the evening my lovely wife allowed me to join a friend for a viewing of Last Best Chance--a movie about the terrorist threat posed by unsecured nuclear weapons and mat'ls. The movie is compelling and something needs to be done about it, but I DID find it peculiar when I noticed during the credits all the foundations who funded it (typically left-of-center foundations). Then it occurred to me that it had been released in the run-up to the 2004 election and the Dems had attempted to make hay about Dubya's "failure" to do more on this front. In any event, even a broken clock is right twice a day, and this organization has a point . . . presidential election agenda aside.
By the way, you can order a FREE copy (as I always say, "if it's free, it's me") of the movie at lastbestchance.org
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment