I and thousands of other (ahem) supporters of "People for the American Way" heard today from Kathleen Turner via an email . . . Turner says she is ". . . sick and tired of the Religious Right trying to tell me how I ought to live my life." It's interesting to learn that Turner and her ilk don't tell others how to live their lives or aim to impose their views on others through law.
It's good to know that Ms. Turner is looking out for me and my interests.
Hello world!
7 years ago
2 comments:
Ned, you speaking from the side that lobbies to restrict choice, tell us how we on the left who promote choice are trying to control your life? A choice doesn't promote control. Anti-choice promotes control. Please explain where I'm wrong here Ned.
Well, every law "restricts choice," doesn't it Anonymous, er, William? And while I'm wanting to "restrict choice" when it comes to abortion, there are other issues. In any event, tell all that "choice" verbiage to the viable little person killed in a partial-birth abortion. That's one place you're wrong.
Post a Comment