Sunday, October 19, 2008

WFB's son is a putz

I'm even less impressed with WFB's son now that he is whining about the flak he's getting for endorsing (if that's the right word: "endorsement" implies significance) Barack Obama. But this quote was rich . . . a guy claiming Republicans don't have a big tent because they're shunning a guy who endorsed a Democrat. From the the Daily Beast piece:
So, I have been effectively fatwahed (is that how you spell it?) by the conservative movement, and the magazine that my father founded must now distance itself from me. But then, conservatives have always had a bit of trouble with the concept of diversity. The GOP likes to say it’s a big-tent. Looks more like a yurt to me.

4 comments:

William said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ned said...

William:
I see you're deleting my comments now. Pathetic.
Yep.

William said...

I knew you'd eventually join the ranks of most conservative bloggers that cowardly delete comments. I think its says a lot about most conservatives.

I have never deleted comments on my blog. I welcome the truth even if it hurts.

ned said...

It's your comments I'm deleting, William. And I can't speak for other "conservative bloggers," but I wonder if non-conservative blogs have to deal with unhinged commenters like you.

I'm tired of your personal attacks, and as a result, I'm not going to entertain even your marginally-civil comments.