Thursday, May 01, 2008

Reports of speedy justice in East Nashville

I know I'm late in posting about this, but I had to comment on this story from East Nashville. ("Liquor store customer kills would-be robber"--The Tennessean). From the article:
Two men entered Sinkers Wine & Spirits on Gallatin Road around 10 p.m. and attempted to rob the store with handguns, Capt. David Imhof said. During the robbery, a customer in his early 20s took out a handgun of his own and began a shootout among the three men, Imhof said.

One of the robbery suspects ran off, but the other collapsed outside the store due to his injuries, Imhof said. He was taken to Skyline Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
Robber #1 reaped what he sowed. Robber #2 is going to think twice before perpetrating on someone else. The Hero, who reportedly had a right to carry permit and was in his early 20s, "was interviewed and released by police. He has not been charged."

In other Nashville news, too bad this loser couldn't have picked the "wrong" victim. Kudos MNPD.

No comments: