Saturday, May 31, 2008

Show me the alien!

Can't . . . ignore . . . this . . . asinine . . . story (or the idiots at the center of it). (Denver Post--"Alien video: Puppet or real E.T.?")

According to Alejandro Rojas, "education director of MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network": "If it was a puppet, it would be a very elaborate and sophisticated puppet,[!!!!!]"

It doesn't look "elaborate or sophisticated" to me.

Referring to the guy who recorded the original video, Stan Tiger Romanek, and who claims to have had more than 100 encounters with aliens, and has a website (with photos!!): "I don't believe they have the ability or the motivation to fabricate a hoax."

Whatever you say, Director Rojas.

4 comments:

William said...

I know exactly what you mean.

ned said...

Yes, you do seem to be unable to ignore my blog, but that's where the similarities end. I bet you have that youtube address committed to memory, William. But, no strawman monologue is necessary to dismiss the UFO theorists.

Anonymous said...

he and Dennis Kucinich should compare notes.

Mr. Williams, we really missed you at NC, it's a shame you couldn't drop by.

ned said...

Thanks for saying so, I'm sorry I wasn't there.

Did you win your election?