"President Hugo Chavez warned his supporters on Friday that anyone voting against his proposed constitutional changes would be a 'traitor,' rallying his political base before a referendum that would let him seek unlimited re-election in 2012 and beyond.
. . . .
'He who says he supports Chavez but votes 'no' is a traitor, a true traitor,' the president told an arena packed with red-clad supporters. 'He's against me, against the revolution and against the people.'"
Hello world!
7 years ago
4 comments:
He's a dangerous man. I feel sorry for the Venezuelan people.
I see you are a contributor at VOLiance. Wanted to invite you to SHOW TIME the band, if you are ever in our neck of the woods, so to speak. Just a hobby, but we've opened for Confederate Railroad, the Van Dells, etc. Country, soul, rock 'n' roll, rhythm & blues, and solid gold!
http://showtime-theband.blogspot.com/
Have a blessed Sunday.
Yes, he's a despot. I hope you took the time to read the entire article about the details of this referendum.
And thanks for the tip on your band. Rock on, debbie.
Pat Robertson said we ought to assasinate him. That would be the most democratic solution available. Can't the republicans in Washington see how dangerous this man is? This guy should be killed!
Well, assassinations aren't exactly "democratic." I never was impressed with Robertson's thinking on the point, either. Whatever Chavez is, he's surely not a friend of freedom . . . freedom gets in the way of Socialists' plans.
Post a Comment