Monday, March 13, 2006

Homosexual arts agenda

I've posted recently--in the context of discussing Brokeback Mountain, about efforts by those on the Left (particularly, the homosexualist lefties) to transform public opinion through the arts. Well recently I've been seeing ads about the HBO series on polygamy (Big Love) and tonight I stumbled (surfed) upon an A&E expose on polygamy, so I read with interest this op/ed about the homosexual PR agenda. A great line in the article:
So if conservatives treat Big Love as a serious attempt to deconstruct the American family, rather than as a harmless drama with no cultural, legal, or political implications, they are simply taking the creators and stars of the show at their word.
Of particular note is the fact that radical Feminists and the ACLU and others are willing to support polygamy (which is demonstrably patriarchal or chauvinist) with a view toward basically defining away the institution of marriage.

No comments: