Obama said Thursday that he had made his decision but declined to give any further details.(emphasis added)
Obama has told some other potential running mates over the past few weeks that he would not be choosing them, the Democratic source said.
'I won't comment on anything else until I introduce our running mate to the world,' he said in Emporia, Virginia. 'That's all you're going to get out of me.'
Hello world!
7 years ago
9 comments:
This jumped right out at me as well. "To the world...."
The only ones who matter are the Americans. BO seems to easily forget that. I doubt that the Dem convention will give him much of a bump.
His glaring inexperience is obvious.
Obama/Biden...
my worst fears have come true.
Why couldn't have Obama picked Powell, Clark, Sebelius, or Richardson? Anyone but Biden! He just keeps making this more difficult! Reminder - there is still hope for Hillary to take this!
No, we couldn't possibly think about 'the world' because only 'we' matter. We need more of McCain's Cold War style nationalism. The world wants Obama to win and we need to vote the opposite way to preserve our isolationism and arrogance. More of the same...
Missed the point, William. Not uncommon.
I'm voting the way I think is best, regardless of what people elsewhere in the world want. You?
Dan,
In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm really fine with BO losing.
Ned "fetus fetish" Williams... we know you're a one issue voter.
Yes, humans in the womb are worthy of protection. Let the baby live, William!
But isn't my one issue racial prejudice? Or shouldn't it be whatever my authoritarian leader tells me?
Human life is important... unless Muslim, or a soldier trying to save face for Bush
-wy
Hey, I thought you brilliant, enlightened Libs were supposed to be good at nuance?!
Post a Comment