Wednesday, July 30, 2008

At least one celebrity the Left won't respect

I was a bit shocked to read what actor Jon Voight (Oscar winning actor, mind you) had to say about Obama and the 2008 election. He makes some good points--nothing spectacular other than some admissions, but you gotta give him credit for sticking it out there for Lefty media types to hack away at. Washington Times - JON VOIGHT: "My concerns for America":
This is a perilous time, and more than ever, the world needs a united and strong America. If, God forbid, we live to see Mr. Obama president, we will live through a socialist era that America has not seen before, and our country will be weakened in every way.
Uh, Mr. Voight, I don't think Libs care what your concerns are, even though you are a bona fide celebrity.

2 comments:

Sean Braisted said...

I think you have to question the wisdom of a person who actively supported Rudy Giuliani.

ned said...

Hey, don't go dissing New Yorkers!