More than 63 million votes were cast, "more than any president in the history of our country has received," [Ryan] Seacrest said.
Hello world!
7 years ago
"Yet wisdom is vindicated by all her children." --Jesus
More than 63 million votes were cast, "more than any president in the history of our country has received," [Ryan] Seacrest said.
4 comments:
i plead guilty :P
But I have my reasons NOT to vote.
OH and ..
Bush said that he'd prayed and prayed and considered the matters before attacking Iraq. I believe that, and if he prayed about it, I'm sure God spoke to Him in SOME way (not necessarily audible voice)
But my point was, I believe God speaks differently to people in authority afterall there IS a reason as to WHY Bush is president.
I know it sounds rather simplistic but God from the OT is still the same today.
AND, I'm the kind of person who doesn't shout out: IM IN FAVOR OF OUR TROOPS but,
in reality, I'm NOT against attacking Iraq.
I'm not comfortable with the idea of WAR but..
I still DO think we need to take action against some peoples.
Regarding "American Idol"; I didn't realize that people were able to vote more than once, so it isn't as pathetic as I had thought (pathetic in comparison to our Presidential Elections).
But why don't you vote? In a representative democracy (a Republic), we individual citizens rule ourselves; thus, Christians have an obligation to rule rightly as their action or inaction can have direct impact on their neighbors.
i agree
maybe one day I WILL start voting
but the problem is, I hardly ever keep up with any of politicians plans, strategies and etc.
I think, if one must vote, then he should know whom he's voting for.
Post a Comment