Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Go vote, dang it.

I was immersed in the campaign of a friend over the past few days, and my blogging time was limited. As a result, I missed some really good stuff.

Here's a charming GOTV video--maybe I can utilize it in two years.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your blog! Wow, you're quite the serious blogger--600 posts a year!!

Anyways, my siblings and I really enjoyed the video! Maybe I'll steal your idea and post it on my blog next year. :)

ned said...

Shhh, I don't want my wife to know how much time I waste on blogging . . . (that being said, I hope you and your siblings visit often!)

Thanks for your time in Tennessee on behalf of the Hall campaign. It was a pleasure to work alongside you.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I won't tell her! :)

You should definitely have a clear conscience, too...you did a lot of work for the Halls, and I know they really appreciated that!

It was nice working with you, too!

Mind if I link to your blog?

ned said...

Mind if I link to your blog?

Are you kidding? To coin a phrase, I don't care what you say about me or my blog, as long as you provide the right hyperlink.

P.C. said...

I believe the real number of Mr. Williams posts for 2007 was over 700.

ned said...

And I hope you've read and digested each one of those posts, Peter!

But shhhh, my wife isn't aware of my blogging "problem."