By now you've probably heard something about her recent statement while stumping for her husband Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Obama.
“Hope is making a comeback and, let me tell you, for the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country. Not just because Barack is doing well, but I think people are hungry for change,” she said during a rally in downtown Milwaukee.I will concede that this is probably more of a misstatement than a misanthropic (?) statement by Mrs. Obama, but I'd say most Americans are not shocked at such a sentiment given the frequent, over-the-top statements about America from interest groups drunk on the wine of Dubya's misfortunes.
4 comments:
And, we all know, Obama would solve Israeli peace, end the Iraq war, and keep steroids out of baseball.
Yes, you've got the hang of it. Be sure and sit down if you feel like you're going to faint.
So Ned, how do you think the "Prince of Peace" would vote?
Oh, definitely the one who thinks partial-birth abortion is a right!
Post a Comment