Andra McDowell, 39, a teacher from Nashville, said she worked on Gore's presidential campaign in 2000 and asked a photographer with a local newspaper to get a picture of Gore signing her copy of his book.I, too, hope he runs, and it is no surprise that he has support among self-described "tree-huggers."
"I'm excited to see him. I'm a big fan of Gore and his issues. My dad was a soil conservationist, so I grew up as a tree-hugger," McDowell said. "I would like to see him run again. I would vote for him."
Hello world!
7 years ago
2 comments:
I'm not advocating that Gore run for the Presidency although I'm sorry he didn't win in 2000.
Calling a Gore fan a groupie seems to be typical of the Coulter/Savage type of right-wing punditry which features name-calling, demeaning language and other hyperbole.
A self-described tree-hugger is most likely being ironic. I'm just really really tired of people on both ends of the political spectrum engaging in this type of crap..
Would you call Bryson supporters groupies?
did you read the description of her? did you read her quotes? did you call me "right-wing"?
Post a Comment