Monday, September 15, 2008

Evolving definitions of "election fraud"?

Tennessee Democrat leaders' weekend vote to punt on the Kurita/Barnes election controversy ("On Politics: Kurita was robbed on Nashville City Paper") has multiple "levels." Incidentally, none of the reports (e.g., Tennessean or the City Paper), provide any details about Barnes' basis for challenging his losing tally so it is difficult to know the validity of his claims (personally, I want the MSM to be my eyes and ears, not my brain).

But I have my suspicions. One thing that Barnes appears to have camped on is that some Republicans may have voted for Kurita in the primary . . . for the record, Dems, is cross-over voting in an open primary now a legitimate basis to void an election?

I can sympathize with Tennessee Lefties' spite for a maverick party member and bi-partisan Wilder votes, but this is just how these folks work . . . whatever it takes to win, right?

No comments: