Former Vice President Al Gore will step off the sidelines and make his first campaign stop with Democrat Barack Obama tonight.Wowww.
Gore, who made the announcement in an e-mail to supporters, will appear with Obama at a rally in Detroit that is scheduled to begin at 8:30 p.m. local time.
The Democratic nominee for President in 2000 endorses the Democratic nominee for President in 2008. Are we supposed to care (much less be impressed)?
But have you heard who the 2000 Democratic Vice Presidential nominee has endorsed?
11 comments:
The 44th President of the United States -- Barack Hussein Obama
Dems projected to pickup 5 seats in Senate: CO MS NH NM VA
GOP Dems projected to pickup ZERO seats in Senate
I told you . . . in the bag. You can give up your one-man crusade to expose and excise Authoritarian Cultists right now, William.
And I'm guessing that the Gore endorsement from yesterday is what made the difference. Your man Gore is certainly something!!!!
Must be the Gore bump that you spoke of.
You're right . . . in_the_bag.
. . . and Gore's the reason.
Thanks W ... and thanks Ned for your support.
So now Bush is the reason for the bump?
I guess your disorder/syndrome is transferable to McCain? We can just call it MDS.
Hey Ned, I just got word of a law conference you should attend.
Thanks for the tip, but it probably won't qualify for CLE credits.
heh
Oh, and here's a gem I know you'd you'd like.
Post a Comment