"Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco, who dropped out of the governor's race Tuesday amid widespread dissatisfaction with her job performance, told a group of Louisiana newspapers today her biggest failure was not switching to the Republican Party after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita devastated the state."Pay no attention to the incompetent, pompous woman behind the curtain!!!"
'When I look back at the storms, if I had had the knowledge that I would be treated as a pariah by the national Republicans in office, I would have joined the Republican Party to save my state,' Blanco said in an interview with a reporter for Gannett newspapers around the state, including The Times in Shreveport.
'Then I would have been hugged and kissed and lifted, and I would have been declared the best governor in this whole country,' Blanco said. 'I wish I had realized that earlier. I think that was the fatal error.'"
Actually, resigning probably would have been the best thing for her state. But Blanco demonstrated before, during and after the Hurricanes in the Gulf that she was either too arrogant to admit javascript:void(0)
Publishshe needed help or too petty and partisan to accept help from a Republican. There is NO substance to this complaint.
No comments:
Post a Comment