Friday, October 13, 2006

$43 million down the drain

Reflecting on the news that the Air America Radio Network has filed bankruptcy (Ch. 11) . . .

Despite an unpopular war, a struggling economy (struggling under the weight of Katrina and the global war against Islamofascism), the cultural consequences of the 90s' corporate prodigality, etc. . . . the Left still hasn't been able to unseat the GOP.

Well, it may be about to happen, but it has been pretty gratifying to see the plutocratic Left spending money like water over the past 6 years with little to nothing to show for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

$43M wouldn't pay for four hours of the flustercluck in Iraq... not counting the more than $9B in reconstruction money -- taxpater's dollars -- that just vanished from there.

You might also want to look into Chapter 11 details. Doesn't mean they're not continuing as a business.
.

ned said...

Thanks for the advice . . . I know what Ch. 11 bankruptcy is.

But like I said, I'm more than happy to see the Left throwing away their money.