Senators Biden and Obama have been working overtime to appear Conservative on a host of issues in the run up to the general election, and a great example of this masquerade is on the issue of homosexual/gay/same-sex "marriage."
A few weeks ago at the Vice Presidential debate Gov. Palin and Sen. Biden had this exchange with the debate moderator.
GOV. SARAH PALIN: ...I will tell Americans straight up that I don't support defining marriage as anything but between one man and one woman...I'm being as straight up with Americans as I can in my non-support for anything but a traditional definition of marriage...
IFILL: Let's try to avoid nuance, Senator. Do you support gay marriage?
BIDEN: No. Barack Obama nor I support redefining from a civil side what constitutes marriage. We do not support that.
But last week Biden told a reporter in Los Angeles that he opposes Proposition 8, California's marriage protection amendment. And yesterday on the "Ellen" show, Biden again stated, "If I lived in California, I'd clearly vote against Prop 8."
Now which is it, O'Biden?
Hello world!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment